Collapsed feature not working
In the code editor the expand and collapse feature isnt working on certain parts of the html file I have tried quiting the app but after reopening the arrows still dont work even the expand all feature. So currently I have about 10 sections on code stuck collapsed. Also when I open documents sometimes wrong section of code is collasped.
Frances Leyland commented
I also have this problem
Thanks for reporting this. Can you please share the following details-
1. Is it happening consistently?
2. Can you share the file where it is happening?
3. Do you have the Code Inspector panel open anytime in the session after launching DW?
4. What MAC version are you working on, and also the Dw version you are working on?
5. Can you share a video clip demonstrating the issue happening as it will help us debug and reproduce it at our end as well.
Michael Kirkpatrick commented
I second this bug. I use the expand/collapse feature regularly.
If find that I will have sections of code that I have collapsed that will no longer expand when clicking on the expand/collapse arrow. Clicking on the gray box that shows a snippet of the code will expand it, but the arrow remains in the "collapsed" state. Closing and re-opening the file has no effect, nor does closing and re-opening Dreamweaver. I'm guessing this data is stored in a metadata file associated with my site, because I am able to remove and re-add the site and the issue is resolved; albeit with the requirement that I re-add all the site information, servers, etc.